California Consumer Privacy Statement
Effective Date: 9 August 2023
Juncos Hollinger Racing (hereafter referred to as “JHR,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy and providing transparency regarding how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal information. This California Consumer Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) outlines your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and explains how to exercise those rights.
1. Categories of Personal Information We Collect:
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, email address, postal address, phone number)
- Internet and electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, interactions with our website)
- Commercial information (e.g., purchase history, transaction details)
- Geolocation data (if enabled on your device)
- Professional or employment-related information (if applicable)
2. Purposes of Collection and Use:
We collect and use your personal information for various purposes, including:
- Providing and improving our services
- Processing transactions and orders
- Communicating with you about products, promotions, and updates
- Analyzing website usage and trends
- Complying with legal obligations
3. Sharing Personal Information:
We may share your personal information with service providers, business partners, and affiliates for the purposes outlined in this Statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
4. Your Rights Under CCPA:
Right to Know: You have the right to request information about the personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, if applicable.
Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights.
Right to Correct: You may ask businesses to correct inaccurate information that they have about you.
Right to Limit: You can direct businesses to only use your sensitive personal information (for example, your social security number, financial account information, your precise geolocation data, or your genetic data) for limited purposes, such as providing you with the services you requested.
5. How to Exercise Your Rights:
To exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us using the information provided below. We may need to verify your identity before processing your request. Please refer to the following resource from the State of California Attorney General’s Office regarding the CCPA for additional information and guidance: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
6. Contact Us:
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to your privacy rights or this Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Changes to this Statement:
We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. We will provide notice of any material changes as required by law.
Last Updated: 9 August 2023