Juncos Hollinger Racing is seeking a skilled and passionate Manager of Partnerships to join our dynamic and competitive team!Responsibilities
Purpose of the Role:
The Manager, Partnership Marketing role is a functional leader at our Indianapolis location. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the management of multiple partner relationships. The role reports to the CMO.
The Manager of Partnerships is responsible for the onboarding, activation, business planning, and overall relationship with partners. This includes conceptualization, resource sourcing, brand strategy, and project execution. This role will work directly with the functional leadership teams to strategize and activate the Company’s key critical success factors anticipated to a best-in-class experience for our partners. This Leader will manage stakeholder expectations, mitigate risks to project outcomes, and support executive change management activities within project scope.
Extensive travel to races/tests, requiring the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately in a high-pressure environment.
- Develop an understanding of partners’ business strategies, objectives, target markets/consumers, competitors, and key performance indicators (KPI)
- Support the team in developing and fulfilling partner activation and Strategy Road Map (SRM) plans to ensure the partner has a clear framework for success
- Trackside experience host, CRM & B2B introductions
- Identify and support activities that will strengthen the value of the partnerships
- Adopt a commercial business mindset to create and convert partner opportunities
- Support in the delivery of best practices for project management, project delivery, budgeting/reconciliation, and client reporting
- Partner Case Study ownership and mid-year and quarterly business planning
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with partner and industry contacts
- Display proficiency in cross departmental collaboration as this role will be working alongside Communications, Brand Experience, Licensing & Merchandise, and Social & Digital
- Assist colleagues within the Commercial team with collective tasks or other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years’ exp. working in a marketing or partner management role
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent background & experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond to partner briefs on time and within budget
- Experience delivering corporate hospitality experiences
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of core marketing and sponsorship principles
- Demonstrates an ability to understand our partners’ business
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – and attention to detail
- Background in executive planning, content capture, and even briefings ideal
- Knowledge of, and passion for, marketing of sport and entertainment
- Core competencies required: Collaborative; Creative; Focused; Organized; Flexible
- Previous experience of campaign management, sponsorship, brand marketing, sales or product marketing experience would be beneficial
- Proficient in using MS Office suite
- Previous experience in working with and managing agencies and suppliers
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Juncos Hollinger Racing is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Juncos Hollinger Racing fosters a passionate and tightly knit team environment. Team members share a common love for motorsports and a dedication to achieving success. This sense of camaraderie and shared purpose creates a supportive and motivating workplace. Rooted in a strong belief in the power of possibility we thrive to change the status quo with our own brand of excellence.
Maintaining a reputation for our unwavering commitment to meticulous attention to detail in car preparation and strategic race planning, we consistently strive for perfection. Our dedication to quality ensures that employees are part of a world-class operation and at the forefront of racing technology.
Juncos Hollinger Racing values the growth of our team members. Whether you’re starting at an entry-level position or joining with experience, the team offers opportunities for career advancement and skill development, encouraging personal and professional growth. No matter your background, you can help in the pursuit of victory at Juncos Hollinger Racing.