Web Developer / eCommerce Specialist
Job Title: Web Developer / eCommerce Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Web Developer / eCommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our website and eCommerce platform. You will play a key role in creating a seamless and engaging online experience for fans, sponsors, and team members. The successful candidate will have a strong background in web development, eCommerce technologies, and a passion for motorsports.
- Website Development:
- Design, develop, and maintain the team’s website, ensuring a visually appealing and user-friendly experience.
- Implement responsive design principles to optimize the website for various devices and screen sizes.
- eCommerce Management:
- Oversee the entire eCommerce lifecycle, from product listing and inventory management to order fulfillment and customer support.
- Implement and optimize online shopping features to enhance the overall user experience.
- Content Management:
- Create and update engaging content, including race schedules, team news, and multimedia elements (photos, videos).
- Ensure that the website reflects the latest achievements, events, and activities of the Indy race car team.
- Integration and Testing:
- Integrate third-party tools and APIs to enhance website functionality and eCommerce capabilities.
- Conduct regular testing to identify and address any issues related to website performance, security, and functionality.
- SEO and Analytics:
- Implement SEO best practices to improve the website’s visibility and ranking on search engines.
- Utilize analytics tools to track and analyze website traffic, user behavior, and eCommerce performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sponsorship teams to ensure alignment between digital strategies and overall team objectives.
- Work closely with graphic designers and content creators to maintain a consistent brand identity online.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field.
- Proven experience in web development and eCommerce platforms.
- Experience with CMS (Content Management System) platforms.
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, or WooCommerce.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for motorsports and knowledge of the Indy racing industry is a plus.
WHO YOU ARE
- You lead by example with a diverse, accessible, and inclusive approach.
- You inspire trust and motivate those around you.
- You push the envelope and strive for originality.
- Win and lose together as a team approach.
Embracing our shared values defines our identity as forward-thinkers at JHR. You embody the essence of accessibility, inclusivity, and humility (Rock the Compassion). You possess a keen awareness of our world, nurturing a proactive spirit to foster positive change (Show heart and hustle). Honesty, trustworthiness, and authenticity are your hallmarks (Champion Integrity). With ambition, agility, and a penchant for innovation, you pave the way for the unique JHR approach (Chart the Unchartered). Recognizing that unity propels us farther, you prioritize the JHR family (Family Comes First).
If you are a dedicated and passionate PR & Communications professional with a keen interest in the world of motorsports, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Juncos Hollinger Racing. Join us in shaping the future of racing and be a part of a dynamic team that embodies our core values. To apply, please send us your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employment
JHR is fully committed to adhering to equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination principles, in compliance with federal labor laws. We are mandated by federal law to actively engage, recruit, and offer equal opportunities to individuals who meet the qualifications, irrespective of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected status. Furthermore, we are obligated to uphold certain recordkeeping and reporting standards, which necessitate us to request employees to voluntarily self-identify their race/ethnicity and gender.
In order to assist us in fulfilling our obligations for recordkeeping and reporting as mandated by federal and state laws, please respond to the inquiries below. It is important to note that providing this information is entirely voluntary, and choosing not to disclose it will not result in any negative consequences. The data collected will be used solely in ways that are consistent with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations.
JHR does not intend to solicit applications or employ individuals under 18, and JHR does not knowingly collect Personal Data from candidates under 18. Any individuals under the age of 18 must have consent from their parent or guardian to apply for job opportunities at JHR or work at JHR. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided JHR with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact JHR at firstname.lastname@example.org if they ever become aware that a child under 18 has provided JHR with Personal Data, JHR will take steps to delete such information from JHR’s files.