JHR Hospitality Manager
Job Title: JHR Hospitality Manager
Special Requirements: Travel including all 18 INDYCAR races.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Juncos Hollinger Racing Hospitality Manager, you will be the driving force behind creating an unparalleled experience for our guests during race events. Your role involves developing and maintaining guest relationships, ensuring a welcoming atmosphere, and overseeing the seamless operation of our hospitality facilities. From managing inventory to supervising food and beverage service, your attention to detail and organizational skills will contribute to the success of our hospitality program.
- Guest Relations:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with guests to ensure satisfaction and foster repeat business.
- Create an outstanding first impression, embodying the excitement and energy of INDYCAR racing.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Operations Management:
- Monitor and control inventory of supplies and equipment for hospitality events.
- Ensure proper maintenance of facilities and equipment to uphold the highest standards.
- Supervise and ensure everything is in order at all times during race events.
- Staff Supervision:
- Supervise food and beverage quantities and quality, coordinating with the chef to meet the unique demands of each event.
- Check supplies and equipment regularly to maintain quantity and quality standards.
- Provide guidance and support to staff, ensuring a seamless and memorable experience for guests.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving aptitude in addressing issues related to guest satisfaction, staff performance, and event logistics.
- Handle conflicts effectively to maintain a positive and dynamic atmosphere during race events.
- Organizational Skills:
- Display meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills to manage the complexities of hospitality during INDYCAR events.
- Maintain a well-organized and efficient workflow within the hospitality department.
- Adapt to the dynamic and fast-paced nature of INDYCAR racing events.
- Quickly adjust to unforeseen challenges and maintain composure under pressure.
- Bilingual proficiency (Spanish a plus).
- Previous experience in hospitality management, preferably in motorsports or large-scale events.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership and relationship-building abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- High level of responsibility and organizational skills.
WHO YOU ARE
- You lead by example with a diverse, accessible, and inclusive approach.
- You inspire trust and motivate those around you.
- You push the envelope and strive for originality.
- Win and lose together as a team approach.
Embracing our shared values defines our identity as forward-thinkers at JHR. You embody the essence of accessibility, inclusivity, and humility (Rock the Compassion). You possess a keen awareness of our world, nurturing a proactive spirit to foster positive change (Show heart and hustle). Honesty, trustworthiness, and authenticity are your hallmarks (Champion Integrity). With ambition, agility, and a penchant for innovation, you pave the way for the unique JHR approach (Chart the Unchartered). Recognizing that unity propels us farther, you prioritize the JHR family (Family Comes First).
If you are a dedicated and passionate PR & Communications professional with a keen interest in the world of motorsports, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Juncos Hollinger Racing. Join us in shaping the future of racing and be a part of a dynamic team that embodies our core values. To apply, please send us your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employment
JHR is fully committed to adhering to equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination principles, in compliance with federal labor laws. We are mandated by federal law to actively engage, recruit, and offer equal opportunities to individuals who meet the qualifications, irrespective of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected status. Furthermore, we are obligated to uphold certain recordkeeping and reporting standards, which necessitate us to request employees to voluntarily self-identify their race/ethnicity and gender.
In order to assist us in fulfilling our obligations for recordkeeping and reporting as mandated by federal and state laws, please respond to the inquiries below. It is important to note that providing this information is entirely voluntary, and choosing not to disclose it will not result in any negative consequences. The data collected will be used solely in ways that are consistent with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations.
JHR does not intend to solicit applications or employ individuals under 18, and JHR does not knowingly collect Personal Data from candidates under 18. Any individuals under the age of 18 must have consent from their parent or guardian to apply for job opportunities at JHR or work at JHR. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided JHR with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact JHR at email@example.com if they ever become aware that a child under 18 has provided JHR with Personal Data, JHR will take steps to delete such information from JHR’s files.